Clinician - Counseling - Olive Avenue Health Center - Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Terros Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Clinician - Counseling - Olive Avenue Health Center - Sign-On
# of Openings
Behavioral Health/Social Work
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding
opportunity for a Clinician working at our Olive Avenue Health
Center location. Reporting to the Clinical Site Manager, the ideal
individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you
enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable
times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been
seeking. We are a healthcare company focused on the whole person,
providing primary care and specializing in mental health and
substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live
their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. Our overall
goals of the Outpatient program include achievement of a state of
recovery, improved quality of life, and improved integration within
community and family resources and supports. Terros Health is a
healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values
of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four
decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for
life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide
primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and
connect individuals to the care they need. Recently awarded among
Arizona's Most Admired Companies in 2020 **NEW HIRE BONUS** **NEW
Terros Health is hiring a Clinician for our Olive Avenue Health
Center in Glendale, AZ. ***New Hire Sign On Bonus: $2,000 if not
licensed; $3,000-$5,000 if licensed (cannot be a temporary
license)*****NEW COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION** Full-Time,
EmploymentThere are Two Shift Options: Monday - Friday Minimum of
Two Evenings Per Week or Tuesday - Saturday 8:30am -
5:00pmBehavioral Health Experience Preferred, New Grads
ConsideredOffering Excellent Salary Full Benefits, Including 401K
and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)AZ Licensure Reimbursed When Renewed
as a TH Employee (According to Policy) Clinician Duties
- Responsible for providing outpatient
counseling services to clients.
- Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge
planning, and group counseling through evidence-based
- Charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures
implementation of treatment and discharge plans.
- Monitors and follows up on client needs, and submits monthly
service reports as required or needed.
- Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with
various State, Federal, and local agencies.
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to
individuals/ families. Terros Health offers an excellent benefit
package including, but not limited to:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Group life and disability insurance Employer matched 401(k)
Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1) Wellness and
employee assistance planClinical supervision for licensure is a
possibility Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health
field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- One year of experience practicing in one of the
licenses listed below.
- Highly preferred: LCSW, LPC, LISAC
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of
Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State
Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the
Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Bilingual (Spanish - English) candidates are strongly
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have or be able to attain CPR/First Aid certification
within 60 days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver's license, be 21 years of age
with minimum 4 years driving experience and meet requirements of
Terros Health's driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply
for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7
working days of assuming role.
- Must be able to complete the DCS Central Registry Clearance
- Must pass a TB Test. Physical demands of this position are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. COVID19
Precautions:At Terros Health we care about the safety of our
employees and patients, Beginning on Oct 11th, Terros Health will
be requiring new employees have the COVID 19 vaccine prior to
establishing employment. This represents our commitment to stopping
the spread of this disease and protecting our community. Thank you
for helping to protect our employees and patients. #ZR
Keywords: Terros Health, Glendale , Clinician - Counseling - Olive Avenue Health Center - Sign-On Bonus!, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!