Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a
334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in
Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of
services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal
surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles
County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy
of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five
largest health care systems. Visit
About This Opportunity:
Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing
process and BRN scope of practice. Works 4-5 shifts in 4 week
schedule; with 2 of the shifts on weekends.
* Minimun requirement of 6 months of prior acute care experience in
* Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
* BCLS/ACLS, basic EKG certification.
* Experience with Meditech preferred, excellent communication and
patient skills required.
* CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire.
Position is represented by CNA.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Glendale , RN ICU, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!