Physical Therapist (Home Health) - Glendale, CA
Company: Neogen Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position: Physical Therapist (Home Health)
Type: Full time or Part Time
Pay: Competitive per visit pay (DOE) with great benefits for FT
Dictation Charting: Takes much less time to chart, higher work/life
Locations: Glendale, CA and surrounding areas within 20 mile radius
from clinician's residence
- Planning and administering prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function.
- Testing/screening patients physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patients level of function and
recording findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and
establish measurable training objectives.
- Developing/implementing a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physicians Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. Adjusting treatment as needed to achieve
- Conferring with physician and clinical team members to obtain
additional patient information and assist in developing,
implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of
- Providing Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide
staff with written instructions/care plans that reflect current
plan of care as related to therapy; and supervise/evaluate staffs'
- Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by physical
therapy assistants and home health aides/personal care
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly documenting patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. Assuring that interim
(verbal) orders received from the physician and physical therapist
are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for physician
signature and implemented.
- Reporting patient's progress to the patient's physician,
Clinical Manager, staff, patient and family.
- Submitting evaluations, treatment plans, progress reports and
discharge summaries to the supervisor and care management
- Other duties as directed by the physician, Clinical Manager, or
personal care plan.
- An advanced degree of Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from an
institution accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- A current and unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy
in the State of California.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and
physical therapy programs.
- Ability to care for patients with different personalities.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment
- A minimum of 1 year of recent Physical Therapy experience in an
- A minimum of 1 year of recent Physical Therapy experience with
a home health agency.
- Must be a licensed driver with vehicle, in good working order,
that is currently registered and insured in accordance with state
and Neogen Care requirements.
- Strong skills in observation, verbal and written communication,
problem-solving, basic math, Electronic Medical Record Software
(Kinnser a plus), and basic computer skills to manage email, texts,
employment record self-service, etc.
- Visual acuity and hearing to perform required skills.
- You must be able to have the right to work in the US.
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all
protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to
safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to
include: screening, testing, PPE, social distancing.by Jobble
Keywords: Neogen Care, Glendale , Physical Therapist (Home Health) - Glendale, CA, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!