Travel Registered Nurse RN Post Partum
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Postpartum nurses provide important physical and emotional care
and recovery for both the new mom and the newborn baby following a
delivery. They are trained to educate the new mother and watch for
signs of postpartum depression, and may work in tandem with a
lactation consultant to assist with breastfeeding.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Glendale , Travel Registered Nurse RN Post Partum, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!