PRN Radiology Technologist
Company: USA Vein Clinics, Vascular, Fibroid and Oncology C
Posted on: May 4, 2021
As a Rad tech, you would balance the needs of patients and
maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide
support to the physician during medical procedures. In addition,
you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service
As an X-Ray Technician your responsibilities would include
- Operating Neuro-vascular OEC 9800 C-Arm during peripheral
arterial diagnostic and treatment procedures in a premier
- Maintain facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to
promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and
- Check equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily
- Responsible for transferring DICOM images to PACS system.
- Assist physicians with procedures.
- Minimum one year of Interventional / Vascular Radiology
- Technical/Professional Training/Degree as a Radiologic
- Cultural sensitivity and excellent patient care skills.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part
of a team.
Keywords: USA Vein Clinics, Vascular, Fibroid and Oncology C, Glendale , PRN Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!