Retail Store Manager(Smile Shop Manager)-US-Glendale CA
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Type:Full-TimeOverview:Hi, were SmileDirectClub, and were
big believers that everyone should have access to a smile they
love. We also believe that you deserve a job youll love. At
SmileDirectClub, youll help people change their lives and in doing
so, change your own.?? We believe it takes someone special to make
a difference, and that what we do positively affects the way people
see and share themselves. Theres a reward in knowing youre bringing
about change for the better, and that your personal experience
helps you create the best experience for others. Thats why we value
our Team Members as much as our Club Members. We believe theres a
piece of us in every smile we make. And that great companies are
built person by person. Heres how: ?? Winning as a Team. Mentoring
you forward works because when you win, we all do.? Balancing for
stability. Your physical, mental and emotional well-being matter.?
Encouraging the real you. Bring your true self to work so you can
do your best work and feel your best with us every day.?? Lets make
smiles happen starting with yours.?? Responsibilities:How you make
our customers SMILE....
- Lead a team of hourly Team Members
- Plan for and lead all aspects of sales and operations;
interviewing top talent, scheduling, training, setting
expectations, coaching and assessing performance, monitoring for
compliance, preparing reports, evaluating data, and achieving
- Deliver "5-Star" customer experience consistently as an
individual contributor and through your team
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of customers
teeth for our Licensed Dental Professionals to review
- Ensure all company initiatives are communicated with your team
and executed to SmileDirectClub expectations
- Coach your team to exceed customer experience and company sales
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products on-hand to exceed
- Be the face of SmileDirectClub, explain our product, and guide
customers through timelines and expectations
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep
them excited about their journey to a more confident smile
- Help our customers select the best payment plan for their
- Provide our customers with complimentary whitening, and guide
them through the dos and donts
- Work with your team to create a positive, high-energy
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your SmileShop up
- Knowledge of SmileDirectClubs products and customers
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of managements experience. Retail experience
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding
communication, solid problem-solving, and an exceptional
understanding of superior customer experience
- A natural talent for motivating, building, developing and
leading diverse teams committed to helping others grow and develop
in their role
- Energize the team by encouraging team members to stay curious
and setting and achieving company goals
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop
operationally and the customers experience
- Quick to assess and resolve conflicts, finding positive
coaching opportunities in complex situations
- Ability to embrace and drive change in a fast pace,
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritizing
- Comfortable using and learning new technology; tablets,
computers, software, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible days, including evenings,
weekends, and some holidays? Benefits of Joining the Club:How we
make you SMILE...? ?
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance including Domestic Partner
coverage and company funded HSA?
- Unlimited/Flexible Time Off for Full-Time salaried
- Work life balance with non-traditional retail hours?
- Eligibility for RSU Equity Grant Package?
- Eligibility to participate in Monthly Performance Bonus,
subject to individual and company performance.?
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives,
including one Flexible Holiday offered per year for team members to
take time to celebrate key holidays?
- Tuition Reimbursement?
- Paid Parental Leave??
- Eligibility for our 401(k) or Roth Savings Plan and additional
financial planning resources
- TMSPP (Team Member Stock Purchase Program)?
- Generous Aligner & Oral Care Discount and annual allowance for
Friends & Family?
- SmileWell wellness program focused on a holistic health
approach, including no-cost Team Member Assistance Program offering
free mental health and other various services?
- Discounted Pet Insurance?
- Commuter Benefits?
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture including
work/life balance initiatives?
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative
company??? Company Profile:SmileDirectClub created the first
end-to-end solution for your smile. An estimated 85% of people
could benefit from orthodontic care, yet only 1% receive it each
year with convenience and cost being the biggest issue.
SmileDirectClub exists to help bridge that gap.? Since our founding
in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped more than 1.8 million people
transform their smiles through our pioneering telehealth platform
for orthodontia. Were an international oral care leader, with
hundreds of SmileShops, a nationwide network of hundreds of
affiliated state-licensed dentists and orthodontists and Partner
Network offices across all 50 states, and thousands of Team Members
across the globe.?
- What is SmileDirectClub?
- How it works.?
- What are our customers saying???
- What is our culture like?
- What is a SmileShop?
- Check out our .??
- Follow us on Instagram ? ? SmileDirectClub is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, disability, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender or gender identity, age, veteran status, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. SmileDirectClub
is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal Team Members may
contact the Benefits team for reasonable accommodation requests.
Actual compensation offered within this range will be dependent
upon the individuals skills, experience, qualifications, and
Keywords: SmileDirectClub, Glendale , Retail Store Manager(Smile Shop Manager)-US-Glendale CA, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!