Store Manager Store 54
Company: 99 Cents Only
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for ensuring that the Store
is consistently operating at a high level, communicating and
executing programs and following company operating procedures. The
Store Manager will oversee the proper hiring and staffing of the
Store, as well as developing staff members for future leadership
roles. The Store Manager will be responsible for creating and a
maintaining a store culture that creates a great shopping
experience for every customer.
- Ensure Store profitability by maximizing sales and profit
margins through executing merchandising directives, controlling
costs, monitoring key metrics drivers, and using P&L reports to
create action plans to address opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory agencies,
policies, and procedure and ensures awareness and engagement from
associates through ongoing training and communication.
- Responsible for protecting company assets by ensuring
associates are engaged in shrink awareness and ensuring management
is practicing proper inventory control processes.
- Builds and maintains a strong safety culture by making sure all
safety training and communication are executed and making sure
associates practice safe working behaviors to the goal of creating
a safe place to work and shop.
- Responsible for making sure store is adequately staffed and
creates a talent bench for key positions.---
- Responsible for creating store schedule that meets staffing
need of store and labor budget.
- Partner with management to ensure all associates are properly
trained and have required certifications.---
- Sets performance goals for associates and holds associates
accountable through ongoing and consistent coaching.---
- Develop internal talent through training and provides
associates with opportunities for growth and promotion.---
- Ensure store is always customer ready with clean and safe
facilities, maintaining proper in stocks and accurate pricing.
- Understands stands store specific customer needs in order to
drive strategic merchandising plans.
- Partner with community to maintain positive relationship
between customer and company.
- Create and maintain a culture of providing excellent customer
- Fosters and actively promotes a team environment supportive of
diversity, individual development, and winning as a team.
- Abides by and upholds all company policies, internal controls,
and procedures, including safety guidelines
Minimum Required Experience
- High School Diploma required; AA Degree preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and multitask in a fast- paced work
- Ability to train and lead associates on store best practices in
order to manage day to day operations.
- Execute 99 - Only Stores visual merchandising standards as
measured by regular audits
- Ability to lift one to five pounds and occasionally lift up to
- Ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate
amount of manual dexterity.
- 5+ yrs. experience merchandising a 99 - Only Stores or
- Self-starter with the ability to exceed performance
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relations and delivering
- Being Resilient and Flexible: Overcomes setbacks and adversity
when facing difficult situations.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to
- Manages Conflict: Handling conflict effectively with a minimum
- Financial Knowledge and Application: Interpreting and taking
action on key financial indicators to make better business
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong teams that apply their
diverse skills and perspective to achieve common goals
- Salary Range: Minimum $18 per hour, Max $24 per hour,
Compensation is based on relevant experience.
Keywords: 99 Cents Only, Glendale , Store Manager Store 54, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!