Senior Living Executive Director
Company: Senior living
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Employment Status: Full-Time Pay Rate: 100000 PayRate Interval:
Annually PayRate Max: 105000 Who are We?As a Sinceri Senior Living
community and certified Great Place to Work -, we are an
established and dedicated senior living care provider,where every
team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating
Meaningful Moments - for our residents. We strive to make each
residentinteraction positive, meaningful, and unique to them.
Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories,
we are able to Honortheir Experience of Aging and create an
environment that feels just like home.If you are interested in
building your health care career,providing holistic care for our
residents and their families, and would like to see what our
community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing
team.Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work - for our
4th Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
here" Questions about the application process? Come visit us and
our staff will be happy to assist you! Purpose:Tolead and direct
the overall operation of the Community in accordance with the
SinceriSenior Living Mission Statement, Meaningful Moments
Programming, residents'needs, government regulations, and all other
Community policies andprocedures. Maintain excellent
servicequality, high occupancy, and meet financial goals within the
established budgetary guidelines Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents,
families,staff, community officials, referral sources, and the
- Must meet all State health requirements.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
JobFunctions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple
- Subject to a criminal background check.Essential
Functions:Leadership and ProfessionalConduct
- Is a positive representative of Sinceri Senior Living and sets
a strongexample of professional conduct and appearance for
employees and managementstaff.
- Model and promote Sinceri Senior Living's Program Standards,
Philosophyof Care, and Mission.
- Seek education and knowledge for professional growth.Community
- Work with the Community management staff and corporate staff
inplanning all aspects of Community operations, including setting
priorities andjob assignments.
- Monitor each department, and communicate and interpret
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the Community
- Ensure the safety of Residents, their visitors, and staff
regardingInfection Control, Fire, and Safety policies and
- Conduct routine inspections of services being provided to
ensure the highestquality.
- Maintain current knowledge of OSHA and State Regulations and
routinelymonitor Community compliance.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all regulations
- Operate Community within the established budget.
- Routinely monitor labor costs, raw food costs, accounts
receivable,accounts payable, and payroll functions.
- Complete reports and submit them timely to Sinceri Senior
- Maximize revenue through census development and Resident
mix.Program Development andImplementation
- Implement and maintain all employee and Resident programs in
accordancewith Community policies and Sinceri Senior Living's
- Ensure programming is effectively managed and marketed.Staffing
- Oversee hiring of all new candidates for employment including
theinterview and orientation process.
- Evaluate performance, provide feedback, assist, coach, and
disciplinestaff as necessary.
- Monitor employee morale, provide mentorship and a supportive
team environment, and encourage the professional growth of all
employees through orientation,training, and ongoing education.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and Community
- Manage turnover and maintain a network of recruitment
sources.Marketing and Census Development
- Effectively market the Community to reach and maintain
- Evaluate and understand market trends and competitors'
strengths andweaknesses and successfully position the Community in
- Develop an annual business plan and quarterly internal and
- Ensure optimum/maximum occupancy, revenue, and profitability
for the Community.
- Create a culture that emphasizes customer service and
- Effectively perform all phases of the internal sales process:
inquiry calls, pre-tour, tour, and post-tour(closing).
- Effectively perform all phases of the external relationship:
building/partnering with referral sources.Community Relations
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with State
regulators, thecommunity at large, families, Residents, ombudsmen,
and other professionals onbehalf of the Community andSinceri Senior
Keywords: Senior living, Glendale , Senior Living Executive Director, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!