Company: Zero Parallel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Zero Parallel, LLC Glendale, CA
We are a leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and
marketing designed to provide an unprecedented experience for
lenders and affiliates. Zero Parallel stays at the forefront of the
industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned
professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and
are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry
Online Lead Generation Expert-Summary:We are seeking a highly
motivated, experienced Affiliate Manager to join our team! As an
Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting
exceptional affiliates to our network and fostering solid business
relations with them.
To that end, you will be responsible for managing affiliate
requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of
campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities. In
addition, this position requires an individual capable of working
with other internal departments to monitor affiliates' campaigns
for strict adherence to industry compliance and best practices.
Join our Team...
- Do you have experience recruiting high-caliber
- Have you worked for an online lead generation company with
experience in short-term lending?
- Do you have experience managing marketers
(publishers/affiliates) that generate online leads?
- Are you internet savvy?
- Do you thrive under pressure?
- Can you handle multiple tasks successfully?
- Are you professional, energetic, and friendly?
- Are you ready to earn commission where the sky's the
- If you answered Yes to all questions above, then wed love to
hear from you! Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral, or affiliate
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage
multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including
CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM.
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing
- Providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions
to affiliates based on analytics.
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone,
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them
in a consultative role.
- Knowledge of tracking referrals (e.g. cookie expiration, last
- Previous experience in sales/account management.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve.
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company
- A.A. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business or related
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for an online lead
generation company, preferably with experience in the short-term
lending and/or mortgage vertical
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet
Why Join Our Team?
Zero Parallel boasts a great team culture where hard work is not
only appreciated but also rewarded!At Zero Parallel, we believe
that our success is built on the success of each and every one of
our employees.To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we
offer to all eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid premium for
employee and dependents)
- Accrued vacation
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- The kitchen is stocked with snacks, juices, and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
- Opportunity for professional growth within company
- Penthouse office suite with awesome views
Zero Parallel is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Zero Parallel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in
our mission of helping people get jobs. Zero Parallel is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities in the employment application process. To request
accommodation, please contact email@example.com at least one week
in advance of your interview.
Keywords: Zero Parallel, Glendale , Affiliate Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!