Clinical Manager - Children's Behavioral Health (Glendale)
Company: Jewish Family & Children's Service
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview*Generous Sign-On Bonus Attached.*Jewish Family and
Childrens Services (JFCS) values each and every talented applicant,
regardless of religious beliefs, race, age, origin, gender, sexual
orientation, or cultural background. JFCS places a high value on
inclusion and diversity, whether that applies to our employees or
the nearly 40,000 clients receiving our services throughout the
Valley.ResponsibilitiesClinical Manager - Children's Program:JFCS's
Glendale Healthcare Center is currently seeking a capable and
experienced Clinical Manager for our Children's behavioral-health
program. - The Clinical Manager will provide clinical oversight and
supervision for direct services and case-management services,
including intake and assessment, to clients and families.The
clinical manager will perform the following duties:
- Provide care and clinical supervision to assist clients'
- Supervise and assist staff in using formal and informal
resources for the client, including transition, discharge, and
aftercare plans of behavioral health services, outreach services,
- Provide services and supervise the duties of clinicians,
developing programs directed at expanding the continuum of services
in collaboration with the clinical team members.
- Provide clinical collaboration to coordinate services with
other third party agencies such as Child Protective Services (CPS),
Probation and Parole Department, Division of Developmental
Disabilities, Arizona Long Term Care, schools and other
- Participate in job-related committees, such as Substance Abuse,
Utilization Management, Safety, and Risk Management.
- Prepare reports, such as Incident Reports, CPR referrals, QI/QM
activities, performance audits, compilation of meeting minutes, and
other reports as required.
- Work with the treatment and management teams in implementing
agency policies & procedures, acquaint the agency with community
trends, identify gaps in services, as well as work on special
projects and with committees to better meet the clients'
- CFT and MFT facilitation, discharge planning, and coordination
with other agencies.Qualifications
- Masters Degree in a human services field.
- Independent license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) conferred by the
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in the behavioral-health
field, post Masters.
- 2 years management experience in a behavioral-health
- Ability to maintain licensing and DPS fingerprint
- Management experience highly preferred.Benefits of Working with
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonuses with a potential total of $1,500 for
both the new-hire and the referring employee.
- Bonus Programs for both full-time and part-time employees.
- We offer FREE Primary HealthCare to all employees and every
member of their household, regardless of relationship.
- Flexible Scheduling and Telehealth Flexibility for many
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with Company Match
- We offer tuition and clinical license reimbursement.
- Numerous professional development and career growth
- Generous paid time off / sick time allocations
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits package, including medical,
vision, & dental. Plan choices include PPO, HAS, FSA. Optional STD,
LTD, AD&D Life Insurance, as well as Pet Insurance.
- Wellness Coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eligibility for Loan Forgiveness Programs in many
Keywords: Jewish Family & Children's Service, Glendale , Clinical Manager - Children's Behavioral Health (Glendale), Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!