Sr New Business Manager - Middle Market - Southern California
Company: Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
New Business Manager - SeniorRole SummaryDevelops and implements
sales strategies for targeted key accounts in a plan, a territory,
or a specified geographic area. Very knowledgeable of complete line
of products/services and clients' issues and needs. Primarily
focuses on seeking out new clients. Typically has at least five
years of related sales experience.Responsibilities
- Obtain new accounts through direct or brokerage channels for
- Meet or exceed annual business plan as measured by new firms,
revenue, membership and profitability objectives.
- Maintain prescribed weekly activity levels.
- Manage the sales process for Medical, Dental, Pharmacy,
- Review and respond to RFP's, manage internal strategy and
- Manage database of prospects and assigned
- 5+ years sales experience.
- Prior Insurance experience in Underwriting, Operations or
Proven sales track record.
- 1-2+ years' experience in managed care sales.
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as a team to
achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work strategically with matrix partners to design
presale strategies and proposals.
- Ability to obtain necessary licenses.
- Acceptable driving record.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the
internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or
fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least
10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.About CignaCigna Corporation exists to
improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to
improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we
serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to
transform health services, making them more affordable and
accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold
action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to
patient-centered care, we are a force of health services
innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries,
you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's
lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex,
childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions
including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion,
national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic
information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship
status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal
employment opportunity laws.If you require reasonable accommodation
in completing the online application process, please email:
SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email
SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to
provide your resume as you will not receive a response.Cigna has a
tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire
tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible.
Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be
considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking
cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These
states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware,
Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah,
Vermont, and Washington State.
Keywords: Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Glendale , Sr New Business Manager - Middle Market - Southern California, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!