Compliance Risk Manager Senior-AML Document Change Management
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Purpose of JobThis is a Hybrid role we are seeking a Compliance
Risk Manager Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa,
FL, Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC facility. Remote may be available
for this role.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are implemented in accordance with
regulatory requirements. In partnership with the business and key
collaborators, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job RequirementsTasks:
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives align with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Implements compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on raised issues.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years relevant experience in compliance, risk, legal
or audit within the financial services or insurance industry.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.Preferred Experience:
- 3 years of AML and/or KYC, Sanctions knowledge and
- 3 years of change management experience
- 3 years of experience with Compliance risk management programs,
including Issue Management and/or Control Testing
- 3 years of relevant experience in a large financial
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal effective communication
- AML or Financial Crimes related certification (ACAMS, ACFCS,
CFE, etc.)The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has
an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this position is: $80,200-$144,500.Employees may
be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.To see details on our outstanding
benefits, visit Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, Glendale , Compliance Risk Manager Senior-AML Document Change Management, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!