Revenue Manager - Sign-On Bonus
Company: Glencroft Center for Modern Aging
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSIGN-ON BONUS OF $5,000JOB SUMMARYUnder general
supervision of the Providence Place Administrator the Revenue
Manager, performs a full range of accounts receivable, insurance
authorization, billing, collections, and includes effective and
efficient management of business revenue and billing office staff.
Activities include billing, record keeping, filing, collection of
bad debts, and clerical tasks. Must be well-versed in Medicare and
ALTCS billing procedures to include electronic transmission. The
Revenue Manager will possess a genuine interest in and concern for
geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.PRIMARY
ACCOUNTABILITYA thorough knowledge of state and federal laws and
regulations as they pertain to Medicare and ALTCS billing
practices. Must possess a working knowledge of accounts receivable
and collection practices and is effective in establishing and
maintaining rapport with staff, residents, outside vendors,
clients, and auditors. Must be able to fluently communicate in or
to take or give direction or guidance in the English
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this
position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the
- Supervises and directs all assigned staff, and partners with
Human Resources in completion of all administrative duties to
include but not limited to; personnel action forms, annual
evaluations, employee relation needs, incident reporting,
interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training all staff
- Responsible for all assigned employee's training, including
in-services and mandatories, on a timely and compliant basis.
- Responsible for the provision of professional/constructive
feedback, coaching and mentoring of assigned employees.
- Serves as primary person responsible for collections of
accounts receivables for Providence Place.
- Coordinates billing of Medicare claims; Part A and Part B,
managed care, private, hospice, ALTCS, and private billings.
- Coordinates the processing of billings in coordination with
accounting timetables for Providence Place.
- Serves as primary contact for patient billing inquiries.
- Ensures accounts receivable are managed to avoid delinquent
- Produces timely census and statistical data, as required.
- Supervises the Patient Trust function at Providence Place.
- Working knowledge of all peripheral computer equipment
- Prepares and submits Medicare Demand Bill in accordance with
- Assists Administrator and the CFO with special projects, as
- Responsible for assignment of staff responsibilities through
- Performs, as required, all duties of Billing Specialist and
- Ensures rep-payer paperwork to have resident funds deposited to
patient trust account is completed accurately and in a timely
- Submits quarterly ALTCS reports as required.
- Prepares quarterly credit balance report to Medicare.
- Prepares weekly accounts receivable aging reports.
- Responsible to ensure all services and supplies are billed and
collected in a timely manner, and to immediately report exceptions
to the CFO.
- Ensure all denials are reviewed and addressed on a weekly
- Reviews and approves data entry for ancillary charges.
- Coordinates all collection work with staff and collection
- Approves all ancillary vendor invoices to ensure charges are
appropriately billed, and authorized. Invoices once approved and
coded are sent to Accounting by the fifth business day of the
- Ensure all business office staff are sufficiently trained to
complete all functions.
- Ensure patient trust funds are available to residents 24/7 with
appropriate safe guards in place when passing money between
- Performs other duties as assigned.Company DescriptionGlencroft
Center For Modern Aging, located in Glendale, is the largest senior
living community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The
community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer
all-inclusive services to our residents, which consists of
housekeeping, security, meals, transportation, and activities.With
a community of up to 900 residents and more than 500 staff to
service their needs, we always have a wide range of positions
available. From skilled nursing and certified care positions, to
support staff such as maintenance, landscaping, security, or
servers, we select only the best employees for these jobs in
Glendale.If you are passionate about working with seniors in a
team-orientated work environment, then we want you to help us
continue to provide high quality senior services in a manner that
demonstrates Christian love and compassion.Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Glencroft Center for Modern Aging, Glendale , Revenue Manager - Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!