Change Management Manger
Company: MW Partners
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionMW Partners is currently seeking a Change
Management and Communications Manager to work for our client who is
a leader in the insurance industry. Our team is currently looking
for an Organizational Change Management Manager to join our growing
team supporting the IT Division. The Manager will lead/oversee all
aspects of change associated with the IT organization on key
divisional initiatives, including Scaled Agile (SAFe) implantation,
and other initiatives as required. We are looking for motivated,
innovative individuals, who think big and adapt quickly with a
passion for service excellence. Responsibilities and duties:
Incumbent possesses and demonstrates advanced knowledge in the area
of specialization; in-depth knowledge, breadth and/or depth, in
area of expertise and leads the resources and activities of a team.
Incumbent exercises considerable judgment and latitude in acquiring
results and resolves sophisticated issues through the use of
creative and effective means.
- Provides leadership and has accountability for the delivery of
organizational change to a segment of the business and provides
mentorship to a functional area to advance the field of
- Leads an organization of change practitioners, setting the
overall change and communication strategy, ensuring that there is a
consistent process and adherence to that process through governance
across all of the organization, and providing oversight and support
to projects within that organization
- Partner with organizational leadership, communication,
training, and business support teams to develop coordinated
strategic and tactical OCM activities for target audiences that
meet change objectives on time and on budget.
- Acts as the Change Manager of multiple, sophisticated
ground-breaking change efforts coaching program & business leaders
on plan alignment between technical & business work streams.
- Plays a leadership role in initiating and developing new
organizational change methods and service offerings; recognized by
peers as an inspiring leader
- Builds positive relationships with the Enterprise Change
Management Office (eCMO) and Enterprise Initiatives Portfolio
Office and become a trusted advisor to business/partners advising
on strategic approaches and implementation of the OCM
- Provide the process, structure, and governance framework
required to facilitate estimation of OCM staffing and budget needs
and support staffing efforts to align change, communications, and
training resources to programs and projects; assisting business
leaders with annual budgeting and planning.
- Leverage knowledge from surveys, observation, and other inputs
to build organization-wide reports on change initiatives, including
workplace culture, employee engagement, end user adoption, change
impacts and change sustainability. Requirements:
- Master's degree (or equivalent) plus minimum 10+ years related
- At least 2 years of experience managing a functional area and
high performance teams in matrix environment
- Prosci certified
- 5+ years' experience in a professional consulting
- Master's degree in communications or organizational change
management or a Certified Change Management Professional
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) certification
- Previous experience working with an IT division of greater than
- Experience in lean, agile, and human centered design techniques
to create and deliver inclusive technical and non-technical
- Experience using Prosci ADKAR framework, Change management
certification or designation (e.g. Prosci) a plus
- Previous experience with insurance industry is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Change Management and deployment concepts,
methods and application.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, business acumen, and
team/project management skills.
- Experience leading business/IT training design, development,
and delivery for complex IT projects and audiences of varying
levels and business functions.
- Experience effectively influencing and consulting with leaders
at all levels, including executives; influencing and shaping
leadership decision making, ensuring leaders are committed to
goals, aligned with program plans, and mobilized to provide active
and visible sponsorship.
- Excellent active listening skills. Adapts communications style
as needed to best suit the audience and situation. Agile, with a
- Strong partnering and influencing skills with a demonstrated
ability to think strategically and systemically and achieve results
collaborating across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast, complex, and
- Ability to scope work and develop appropriate resource
- Extensive knowledge in a broad range of functional areas
related to change deployment: communications, human resources, IT
project lifecycle and functions, and business process improvement
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Krishna
Kirti on (949) 593 8496 or apply now.
Keywords: MW Partners, Glendale , Change Management Manger, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!