Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionTITLE: Program Manager – Los
AngelesACCOUNTABILITY: Senior Program ManagerFLSA Classification:
- FUNCTIONNile Sisters Development Initiative (NSDI), a
non-profit 501 (c)(3) public charitable organization is seeking a
forward-thinking and visionary leader for its full-time Program
Manager position. Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, the
Program Manager provides program supervision and oversees other
operational and compliance functions for programs located in
Southern California. B. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (Below
functions are not exhaustive and may be altered by Leadership to
the extent it aligns with the position.) Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation and evaluation
processes for NSDI programs and initiatives in multiple locations;
and generating program reports, as needed
- Accountable for cultivating and maintaining a professional
working environment with leadership, program staff, and external
stakeholders to ensure the success of various programs
- Responsible for developing program materials, forms, tracking
measures and other informational resources
- Responsible for developing and disseminating issue briefs,
literature reviews, publications to inform decision-making, as well
as the organization's Annual Impact Report
- Responsible for adhering to community-and evidence-based
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance and compliance with
all required organizational standards and external agencies
- Responsible for conducting presentations to promote programs to
various outlets including internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for assisting leadership with program and
- Responsible for assisting with development, grant writing, and
other fundraising activities
- Responsible for facilitating NSDI events, including but limited
to training workshops, conferences, and roundtable discussions
- Responsible for program budget planning and compliance
- Responsible for working cooperatively with external contractors
- Responsible for practicing excellence in customer service, and
providing culturally proficient and responsive services to diverse
- Responsible for completing employee performance appraisals, and
providing other supportive functions to Human Resources
- Responsible for assisting with Volunteer Management
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of
important documents and data
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program
ManagerC. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- Willingness to support and promote NSDI mission and
- Degree from an accredited college or university; and training
related to behavioral health, public health, or social work.
Master's degree in public health or related field preferred.
- Possess a current IRB (institutional review board) certificate
and HIPAA training completion certificate, or willing to complete
the training at employer's expense within two months
- Possess a Certificate in Nonprofit management or willing to
complete the training within three months of employment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in providing direct
services and case management to diverse populations.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in providing direct
services and case management to diverse populations; and minimum
two (2) years of experience in tobacco-control program and budget
- Ability to collect and interpret quantitative and qualitative
data and prepare reports.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and to work effectively and
in a collegial manner with co-workers, and decision-makers.
- Ability to relate to the public and governmental agencies in a
pleasant, patient, and professional manner.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with
- Well organized, dependable, flexible, and resourceful.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet
tight deadlines.Powered by JazzHR04rVQFSGet
Keywords: NSDI, Glendale , Program Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!