Change Management Consultant
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Position Title: Change Management Consultant
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Glendale, AZ
CLIENT is currently looking for an IT Change
Management/Communications Consultant to join our growing team in
the Office of the CIO. The successful candidate will create, lead
and execute strategies and key initiatives on behalf of the IT
Division to advance adoption of organizational change, improve
community engagement, and streamline communications.
We are seeking change agents who are resourceful, team-oriented
individuals to join our program management and strategic planning
team. The IT Change Management/Communications Consultant will work
with the OCIO, IT leaders, the Enterprise Strategic Initiatives
Office and the Enterprise Change Management organization to ensure
adoption, utilization and proficiency of the changes that impact
The Change Management/Communications Consultant will assist with
strategic planning for and the execution of change and
communications campaigns across the IT Division. Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Using CLIENT's evolving change management framework, develop
and execute an overall change management strategy and associated
change management plans - including communication plan, sponsor
roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management
plan. Evaluate current to future state stakeholder readiness,
desired results, potential resistance and performance gaps, and
refine content in accordance with stakeholder feedback.
- Develop, implement, and monitor goals and initiatives that
encompass change and communications initiatives. Ensure
understanding and adoption of common framework and standards
related to change management, communication processes or process
improvements. Establish and implement measurement systems to track
change management and communication effectiveness.
- Work closely with enterprise, cross-functional work streams,
business change leads, and business owners to achieve business
initiative goals, holding teams accountable for successful results.
Coordinate change management activities, impacts and dependencies
across IT change leads to drive IT division initiatives.
- Help create extensive or high-level communications across a
variety of traditional and digital media and to all levels of the
organization. Provide targeted communications to specific
audiences, conveying information to a broad audience in a clear
- Work closely alone or with other team members to execute
editorial deliverables, on time and to exacting quality
- Support a framework for the exchange of technical and
non-technical information, including highlights of positive OCIO
employee efforts, initiatives, new products, and
- Applies Subject Matter Expertise to coordinate project-related
communications, develops project stakeholder messaging and content,
and facilitates/documents program meetings.
- Be able to work on several projects and change deliverables
simultaneously and ensure timely completion
The Change Management/Communications Consultant is comfortable in a
lean environment with a growing and evolving team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with strategic communications and strategic
- Experience leading and supporting change management efforts on
organization-wide initiatives for complex organizations. Experience
in influencing Senior Leaders to align them around change
- 5 years of experience creating videos, animations,
infographics, presentations, or related products.
- Expert knowledge of understanding engagement theories and
practices, people strategies, and organizational effectiveness and
- Experience coordinating change activities across multiple
departments and change practitioners to create consistent approach
and change strategy. Must be a flexible and adaptable team player,
able to work in ambiguous situations, and able to work
collaboratively with and through others.
- Must have excellent written and oral presentation and
communication skills with the ability to produce artifacts that
communicate in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of
management, including senior leaders
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
Problem solving and root cause identification skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in communications or organizational change
- Experience in marketing, branding and change communications for
a high tech or technology-based company. Previous experience
working with IT on a business unit level.
- Experience in lean, agile, and human centred design techniques
to create and deliver inclusive technical and non-technical
communications products. Interest in utilizing digital tools for
communications and change.
- Experience with MS Office 365 (online) including SharePoint
Online and above average proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- Experience using Prosci ADKAR framework
- Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks (sAFE)
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Glendale , Change Management Consultant, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!