Escrow Branch Manager
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Who We Are
We're building the future of real estate - today. -
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of
thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate
agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether
that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or
ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its
platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate
transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but . We've been
recognized as a best place to work by . We're committed to
diversity both internally and externally through programs such as
our . Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to
HomeLight's , which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who you are:
We are seeking a highly motivated, high integrity Branch Manager
with at least two years of management experience. - This includes
handling incoming escrows from beginning to end and everything in
between; managing and coaching the staff; recruiting to grow the
branch and/or operation overall; be responsible for all levels of
customer care and proactive problem resolution on our files and
with staff. He/She will participate in all company and customer
meetings as required and keep the staff informed of new company and
industry policies and procedures.
He/She would work closely with the sales representative and senior
leadership to increase revenue and profits, manage expenses,
increase partner capture and third party market share. He/She is
responsible for opening new escrows and maintaining client
relationships to build the branch and supporting the other team
players in assisting with their daily duties and
What You'll Do
- Run a cutting edge operation that is fully compliant.
- Revolutionize the next generation of Closing Services by
designing new process flows that combine cutting edge technology
with exceptional customer service. -
- Devote to human interaction with our clients supported by
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company
policies, procedures, and auditing compliance.
- Hire and train Escrow Officers and supporting personnel to
ensure delivery on our promise of exceptional support and
interaction with our clients.
- Run the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced and high volume
purchase escrow operation. -
- Responsible for handling a high volume of files.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to other Escrow
Officers and support staff.
- Read and interpret contracts, including lender's instructions,
trust agreements, purchase contracts, and underwriting
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Five years of escrow processing experience is
- Two years of management experience required.
- Expert in the closing process, math calculations, TRID, and
CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient.
- Communicate effectively, maintain cooperation, and display
professional attitude with coworkers and management.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge is a plus, but not required.
Keywords: HomeLight, Glendale , Escrow Branch Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!