Director of Sales - Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Director of Sales - Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles Hyatt
Place Glendale / Los Angeles - Director of Sales 225 West Wilson
Avenueundefined Glendale CA 91203 Posted: Jan 3, 2022 Summary
Shashi Hotel Group Job Posting Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles -
Director of Sales Founded in 2005, Shashi is an innovative,
disruptive, and technologically advanced company, driving the
future of hospitality to meet the ever-changing needs of the global
business traveler. With deep expertise in hospitality & technology,
and an entrepreneurial DNA, Shashi has developed one of the most
premium portfolios on the West Coast. The Shashi collection boasts
ten hotels in premium locations, minutes away from major tech
campuses including Apple, Google, Microsoft, Intuit, and Stanford.
In additional we have premier locations in Downtown Portland, OR
and Glendale, CA. Our portfolio includes four Marriott Aloft
hotels, four Hyatt branded hotels, the boutique Nest Palo Alto, and
our brand-new Shashi Hotel, an upscale urban resort in Mountain
View. Shashi Hotel Group is currently searching for a Director of
Sales for Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles to join our growing
team. - The Director of Sales will report directly to the Chief
Revenue Officer to meet the topline revenue goals for the Hyatt
Place Glendale / Los Angeles. Job Description
- Solicit local business for new corporate accounts
- Strength relationships with current corporate BT accounts
- Conduct and continuously update local market research.
- Sell incremental room nights for assigned properties.
- Develop and execute each hotel's marketing plan.
- Achieve and exceed the revenue targets for the assigned
- Assess the market potential and develop new business
opportunities while at the same time increasing revenues from
- Conduct and enhance public and community relations.
- Sell Meeting Room and Board Room
- Sell Group rooms and/or Meeting space Education Requirement
- 4-year bachelor's degree preferred, but not required. Specific
- Achieve revenue and RevPAR targets for all business
- Establish monthly sales forecasts. Keep the General Manager and
Corporate appraised of the status of these forecasts to ensure that
the property has a steady stream of business through the year.
- Leverage cross sell opportunities amongst all Shahi Group
- Maintain a high visibility in the surrounding communities.
- Ensure all sales leads are followed up.
- Assist in the development and recommendation of rate
- Ensure compliance to the sales and marketing bonus plan.
- Maintain history trend analysis for the property.
- Ensure the prompt and systematic servicing of all business
- Identify and analyze competition, both locally and
- Attend Chamber of Commerce monthly meeting, and other pertinent
- Develop strategic relationships with third party
- Ensure that the web and third-party electronic distribution
channels are continuously reviewed, researched and updated for
maximum hotel exposure and maximum room night generation.
- Attend relevant tradeshows and events to promote the assigned
- Excellent communications skills.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required. This
position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The
employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party
management company that is responsible for all employment benefits
and obligations at this location. Our family is always growing.
Want to be in the know?
Keywords: Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Glendale , Director of Sales - Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!