Facilities Project Manager
Company: Life Storage
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Salary Range: $80,000-$85,000 per yearProject Manager:
Facilities Repair & MaintenanceLife Storage is a leading
self-storage provider that manages more than 1020 facilities in 34
states with over 2,000 employees.Life Storage serves residential
and commercial customers primarily with storage space rental on a
month-to-month basis. The company anticipates rapid growth over the
next few years, and actively seeks motivated individuals with a
desire to grow with us. Life Storage is currently seeking a
Facilities Project Manager to support our operations nationwide.
The ideal candidate(s) will reside either in Phoenix, Gilbert,
Chandler or Scottsdale AZThe Facilities Project Manager will
deliver services including, cost estimation, resource allocation,
planning, scheduling, project updates, emergency response, due
diligence, and reporting. They will work with a cross-functional
team to ensure projects meet company standards. The ideal
candidate(s) will have the skills and motivation to take ownership
of this role and work with minimal supervision. They will
participate in project development, prepare scopes of work
independently, obtain management approvals, implement project steps
and communicate results to management & clients as
necessary.Facilities Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, contract, and manage projects at all store locations
in the designated territory.
- Communicate professionally with peers, contractors, customers,
- Receive requests for new projects; create scopes of work,
prepare bid packages, solicit qualified bid proposals.
- Develop contractor / vendor network, develop, and deliver
- Prepare, execute, and manage contracts through completion.
- Be accountable for the project's success. Interface with other
departments to coordinate schedules.
- Prepare and deliver status reports and schedules.
- Project accounting, site, and property evaluation; Due
- Utilize Axxerion project management software and other programs
to effectively perform tasks.
- Assist in the preparation and management of annual Maintenance
and Capital Expenditure budgets.
- Supervise Maintenance Technician(s) throughout the
- Frequent overnight travel.Qualifications:
- Associate degree in Construction Management or similar
- 10 years of Project Management or Facilities Management
- Strong computer skills specifically Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, Outlook). Experience with a Project Management software
- The ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Must have a valid driver's license.Benefits include:
- Health Insurance, prescription coverage, life insurance and
401(k) retirement with company match.
- Competitive wage.
- Paid vacation time, sick time, holidays, and jury or witness
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Storage and retail discounts.
- Rewarding workplace.
- Growth potential and stability.Life1234
Keywords: Life Storage, Glendale , Facilities Project Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!