Posted on: May 6, 2021
Remote, Equity, 401K Match, 100% benefits paid, 5 star
GlassDoor!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick MurphyAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 per yearA
bit about us:***This position is for our Director of UI/UX
"Enterprise Apps"!!*** ***To be a fit you MUST have B2B Experience
and a DEEP background in Data Visualisation!!*** We're looking for
a passionate Director level UI/UX candidate to join our team ASAP!
We are working hard to provide the highest quality consumer data in
the world by leveraging our state-of-the-art technology platform
while partnering with the world's largest market research agencies,
analytics companies, and brands of all kinds.Based in the Los
Angeles Valley we are a fast-growing tech startup that recently
moved into a gorgeous new office to accommodate our rapid growth.
We provide high-quality, accurate consumer data to marketing and
analytics industry leaders. The information that we provide allows
our clients to understand trends in behavior to better create
immersive experiences.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary and meaningful equity!
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation and flexible work hours!
- Catered lunches, stocked pantry, and happy hours!
- Onsite Fitness Program and discounted gym membership!
- 401K, life insurance, and FSA
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave and employee assistance
- Travel Assistance ProgramJob DetailsThe Position: We have great
data and great products. We're looking for an equally great
designer with a passion to design and build amazing user
experiences for our enterprise customers. This is a great
opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and
upgrade your skills while creating a real impact. We are not only
looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up
to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.What you will do:
- Come help us grow a practice and contribute to all aspects of
product design: visual, user experience, product, and
- Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems and
convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and
- Work directly with the product team and engineers to define
interface and user requirements.
- Set long-term goals, establish KPIs and define the UX
- Be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from
sketches to wireframe to high fidelity designs that we refine and
iterate over time.
- Work on multiple types of digital products, including desktop,
mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android), and emails.What
you bring to the table:
- 7 + years of experience designing interfaces for desktop and
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop,
Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Angular, React, HTML5/CSS3
Demonstrated experience with user research, wire-framing,
prototyping, and personas
- Deep experience in data visualization and a strong opinion on
- Demonstrated experience with web accessibility and usability
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experienced in managing and developing a UI/UX Design team
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to giving
and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude, and
ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon
external factorsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Glendale , Director UI/UX, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!