Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
Company: TeamWork Online
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Vice President, Corporate Partnerships with Arizona Coyotes in
Glendale -- AZ Sports Jobs in Glendale -- AZ Want to increase your
chances of getting hired?Learn More Job Title: Vice President,
Corporate Partnerships Department: Corporate Partnerships Status:
Exempt-- Job Summary-- Responsible for generating new business
revenue with local, regional and national companies through the
integrated packaging of Arizona Coyotes assets in the areas of
signage, radio, digital, publications, promotions, tickets, suites
and hospitality. The candidate will also be responsible for the
overall management of several existing corporate partnerships
including the development of new revenue opportunities, creating
value added opportunities and mutually beneficial market activation
programs. Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate
relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery
meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision
- Contribute to premium partnership sales & market penetration
objectives, including but not limited to selling suite leases and
single event suite rentals.
- Work closely with the EVP of Corporate & Premium Partnerships,
the Senior Revenue and Innovation Strategist and other members of
the corporate & premium partnership team to develop investment
categories and key exclusive partner elements to establish
investment level status.
- Work closely with assigned corporate partnership service
managers to ensure contractual fulfillment with an emphasis towards
developing strategic activation programs aligned to partners
business and marketing objectives.
- Generate a pre-determined level of new business revenue for the
Arizona Coyotes with special attention to net revenues.
- Maximize category yield in all major categories through the
sale of fully integrated partnerships.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and
execution of corporate partnership agreements.
- Prepare periodic sales analysis reports; generates other
analytical reports as needed or requested.
- Work game days and special events to entertain existing and
potential future partners and prospects.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization
(including the Tucson Roadrunners) on corporate partner related
programs including game operations, community relations, public
relations, ticket sales, marketing, hockey, and ASM Global facility
- Other duties as assigned. Required Knowledge/Skills/Job
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Minimum of 7 years of major/ minor league or similar level
corporate partnership sales and activation experience.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with
aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Possesses natural leadership qualities, and understands group
goals and sales strategy.
- Superior knowledge regarding the practices and principles
related to consultative selling and strategic activation.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic,
be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
- Possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit
bottom line mentality.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
Education and Formal Training:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience with SponsorUnited, Kore or other revenue
producing software a plus -- -- Degree in sports
management/marketing or related field preferred. Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of minor/major league level corporate
partnership sales and activation experience preferred.
- --Experience in the marketplace preferred Material and
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job
Questions: How did you hear about this job? What are your salary
expectations for this role? Want to increase your chances of
getting hired?Learn More
Keywords: TeamWork Online, Glendale , Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!