Government Warehouse Manager
Company: KBR, Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Title:Government Warehouse Manager KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that
improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions
help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace
for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and
other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include
engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management,
mission IT and cybersecurity. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of property management functions
at multiple Honeywell sites. Candidate will manage diverse group of
property professionals responsible for Honeywell capital assets, US
Government and other Customer owned property.
- Ensure compliance with KBR's Code of Conduct and
Corporate/Functional policies and procedures.
- Manage, integrate and coordinate work groups engaged in similar
or related operational activities.
- Establish organizational objectives, work plans, schedules and
ensure resources are available to complete tasks, evaluate and
implement changes to process.
- Communicate with all level of management regarding status of
- Utilize established business tools and metrics to ensure
- Perform management functions, including but not limited to,
evaluating, training, developing and mentoring of staff personnel;
ensuring productive work environment; developing and managing
budgets; performing cost/benefit analysis; ensuring departmental
goals and objectives are completed in accordance with corporate
standards and within time and budget constraints.
- Manage external and intercompany contracts to include authoring
SOWs, coordinating pricing, negotiation, and customer
- Have a sound understanding of financial reporting in support of
cost and profit objectives.
- Have a strong understanding of the US Government Acquisition
Management process and Government property management
- Lead cross-functional teams and utilize Six Sigma to design.
Implement, or re-engineer work processes related to
- Property Management within the Integrated Supply Chain,
Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing, or Aftermarket activities to
ensure compliant system operation.
- Analyze cross-functional property management procedures to
assure continued compliance with contractual requirements: notify
affected organizations of required procedural changes, provide
appropriate guidance, initiate and coordinate changes and negotiate
required approvals with customer.
- Lead long term planning process and develop strategic operating
initiatives that drive continuous improvement and support
- Perform at fully qualified level with focus on projects to
- Demonstrate working knowledge of other fields; resolve complex
problems in area of competency.
- Know, understand and evaluate the operational functions and
processes within the Integrated Supply Chain, Engineering, and
Manufacturing organizations and the business and information
infrastructure with regards to Government property management
- Perform other duties as assigned.Preferred Qualifications and
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years related experience. In lieu of a
degree, 15 years of related experience. Specific contract
requirements will prevail.
- Greenbelt certified
- 5+ years management experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills; team builder;
ability to work with diverse levels of internal/external customers,
i.e., DCMA, OEM Customers.
- Self starter; ability to work independently with a minimum of
- Certification as a Professional Property Manager (CPPM),
Professional Property Specialist (CPPS) or DoD Acquisition
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with SAP and eQuip a
- Advanced presentation skills KBR is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status
and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. Scheduled Weekly Hours:40 KBR is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic
information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Posted 5
Days Ago Full time R2021542 About Us KBR is a global provider of
differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset
and program life cycle within the government services and
technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people
worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations
in 40 countries. --- KBR is proud to work with customers across the
globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term
operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery
with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Keywords: KBR, Inc, Glendale , Government Warehouse Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!