Director Of Case Management
Company: Adventist Health
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
Since our founding in 1905 as the Glendale Sanitarium, countless
patients have entrusted our physicians, nurses and associates with
their healthcare needs. Today, we are the largest medical center
serving the San Fernando Valley. As we continue to grow and evolve
to better meet the needs of the communities we serve, we know that
exceptional healthcare is more than medicine. It's about how we
choose to care for our patients and each other - taking time to
listen, to understand, to answer questions, to hold a hand, even to
pray. This is who we are, who we have always been - it is what we
In the 2019-20 Regional Rankings List by U.S. News & World Report,
Adventist Health Glendale (AHGL) ranked #17 in California and #10
in the LA Metro Area. Adventist Health Glendale also received its
11th consecutive A grade from patient safety organization The
Leapfrog Group, the only hospital in Glendale or Burbank to receive
the top grade. We're looking for someone to join our team as a
Director, Care Management who:
Direct function and personnel of the care management department.
Develops, manages, and oversees the annual care management budget.
Prepares and evaluates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of
the department's functions. Monitors and reports on changes in
Medicare regulations and documentation issues to physicians and
others as needed. Maintains relationships and contractual oversight
with key stakeholders, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Develops the care management team and motivates them to
accomplish department goals and objectives.
- Develops, manages, and oversees the annual care management
budget. Prepares and evaluates monthly, quarterly, and annual
reports of the department's functions.
- Provides information regarding changes in Medicare regulations
and documentation issues to physicians and others as needed.
Analyzes and monitors utilization metrics and communicates findings
- Oversees accountability for on-site monitoring reviews by
outside review organizations and third-party payers.
- Maintains relationships and contractual oversight with key
stakeholders, onsite and enterprise-wide, including education and
monitoring of utilization patterns. Maintains working relationships
with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. You'll be
successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of
education/related experience: Required
- Master's Degree: Preferred Work Experience:
- Seven years hospital discharge planning, utilization review,
case management and social work experience: Preferred
- Five years leadership experience: Preferred Required
- Registered Nurse (RN), Medical Degree (MD) or (DO) and
currently licensed to practice, without restriction, in the State
of California: Required
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) - State Board:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker: Preferred
Keywords: Adventist Health, Glendale , Director Of Case Management, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!