Company: Risk Strategies Company
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Risk Strategies is a growth focused, privately-held, National
Specialty Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Advisor. We
successfully assist organizations and individuals simplify the
process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing
liability. With over 110 offices across the country & Canada, we
thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018
by our most important asset, our employees. For 2019, Risk
Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 8th Largest Personal
Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the
16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal. Risk Strategies is
proud to be Private Equity backed by one of the oldest and most
established firms in the private equity industry and a leading
investor in the insurance sector. As an Employer of Choice, we
offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and an
exciting, challenging career opportunity to over 2200 employees
currently. The Account Manager will be responsible for servicing a
book of Commercial accounts and coordinating account strategies
with the Producers, such as endorsement activity, routine coverage
questions, problem-solving, renewal, reviews & summaries, and
remarketing when appropriate. You Will:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships
with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding
- Actively service and retain existing accounts and develop new
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and
policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and
updating electronic files and AMS accordingly.
- Schedule personal client meetings at annual renewal or more
frequently to maintain consistent client contact.
- Provide technical support to Producers including proposals,
suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's
business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status.
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues
within established timeline.
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and
exposures; conduct on-site client meetings as necessary.
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other
departments when applicable; notify client of coverage gaps;
provide client with quotation for additional coverages; document
our proposal and client's acceptance/declination in AMS.
- Market, analyze, negotiate and prepare carrier renewals,
including alternative renewal options.
- Refer all leads, to appropriate department.
- Review all renewals within established guidelines.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the
Manager and/or Managing Director. Requirements
- 3-5 years' experience of Commercial Lines client management
- Industry specific designations preferred- CISR, ARM or
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and
Work Smart preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage,
rate analysis/procedures & experience reporting.
- Ability to clearly articulate these products/plans to clients
and underwriters, including compliance and legislative
- Understanding of marketplace trends and best practices to best
meet client needs.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp.
Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to collect, interpret and/or analyze complex data and
- Flexible, and able to work effectively under pressure, handling
multiple tasks with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills. Risk
Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Risk Strategies Company, Glendale , Account Manager, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!