IT Data Governance Engineer - Remote
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
CSAA Insurance Group (CSAA IG), a AAA insurer, is one of the top
personal lines property and casualty insurance groups in the U.S.
Our employees proudly live our core beliefs and fulfill our
enduring purpose to help members prevent, prepare for and recover
from life's uncertainties, and we're proud of the culture we create
together. As we commit to progress over perfection, we recognize
that every day is an opportunity to be innovative and adaptable. At
CSAA IG, we hire good people for a brighter tomorrow. We are
actively hiring for an IT Data Governance Engineer. Join us and
support CSAA IG in achieving our goals. Your Role: (Include: how
this role contributes to our strategy, what the department is
responsible for, how does this role support innovation, how does
this role help to achieve CSAA's goals) Your work:
- Lead technical analysis, design, code, and automation in
support of program and project work you're doing using data
governance technologies (data catalogs, data dictionary, data
quality, business glossary etc.).
- Lead in design sessions, implementation plans, and resolve
technical issues as needed.
- Ensure that platform is configured and extended with Enterprise
Architecture Guidelines (performance, extensible, API enabled
- Coordinates, schedules, installs, and tests hardware and
- Develops testing and implementation plans.
- Works with other engineers to plan installations and upgrades
and ensure subsequent maintenance in accordance with established IT
policies and procedures.
- Monitor's system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Collaborate with business teams by providing technical input to
Data Governance policies, standards and processes related to data,
access, and security (privacy & protection) of sensitive data.
- Work closely with application/platform/governance teams to
create onboarding and intake documentation and definitions as
- Ensure that Data Governance policies and procedures are adhered
to for onboarding data subject areas with clear data classification
and data ownership.
- Ensure controls are in place for access and security for IT
managed and self-service environments.
- Define and monitor the SLAs for Service/Incident tickets where
- Build repeatable processes and systems to support Audit and GRC
- Participate in the creation and delivery of the Data Governance
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd party technologies that advance the
Data Governance roadmap.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and automation.
- Lead software delivery in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban etc.)
framework.What would make us excited about you?
- 3+ years in IT working in multiple system environments
- Understanding of enterprise data governance technologies and
- Ability to implement platform upgrades and migrations
- Knowledge of basic ITIL framework and processes
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science,
Information Systems, or related technical discipline) or an
equivalent combination of education and experienceCSAA IG Careers
At CSAA IG, we're proudly devoted to protecting our customers, our
employees, our communities, and the world at large. We are on a
climate journey to continue to do better for our people, our
business, and our planet. Taking bold action and leading by
example. We are citizens for a changing world, and we continually
change to meet it. Join us if you BELIEVE in a mission focused on
building a community of service, rooted in inclusion and belonging.
COMMIT to being there for our customers and employees. CREATE a
sense of purpose that serves the greater good through innovation.
Recognition:We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more! Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: Benefits (In most cases, you will have the opportunity to
choose your preferred working location from the following options
when you join CSAA IG: remote, hybrid, or in-person. Submit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss
important updates from us. If a reasonable accommodation is needed
to participate in the job application or interview process, please
contact . As part of our values, we are committed to supporting
inclusion and diversity at CSAA IG. We actively celebrate
colleagues' different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and
gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at
all stages in their journey with us. We are always recruiting,
retaining, and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are
representative of the U.S. workforce. The diversity of our team
fosters a broad range of ideas and enables us to design and deliver
a wide array of products to meet customers' evolving needs. CSAA
Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. The national
average salary range for this position is $96,930- 107,700.
However, we have a location-based compensation structure. Our
salary ranges vary and are calculated based on county of residence.
The full salary range for this position across all the states we
hire in is $87,210 - 129,300. This role also includes an
opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through
our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay. If
you apply and are selected to continue in the recruiting process,
we will schedule a preliminary call with you to discuss the role
and will disclose during that call the available salary/hourly rate
range based on your location. Factors used to determine the actual
salary offered may include location, experience, or education.
Please note we are hiring for this role remote anywhere in the
United States with the exception of California, Hawaii and Alaska.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Glendale , IT Data Governance Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!