Product Support Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Technical support to perform sales and applications
engineering, answering technical inquiries from engineers and
designers around the world.
- Support the implementation of next-generation interconnect
solutions as well as our huge base of existing product lines.
- Ability to learn the technical requirements of high-reliability
interconnection systems, including military standard-type
cylindrical and rectangular connectors, connector accessories,
conduit assemblies, cable assemblies and/or wire harnesses.
- Work with customers on technical questions, help them solve
their interconnection challenges, and set up new build-to-order
- Read blueprints, customer proposals, and interact with design
and other engineering departments for customers
questions.Skills:mechanical engineering, technical support,
autocad, customer service, technical skillsAdditional Skills &
- Bachelors degree in engineering technology, technology
management, mechanical engineering or similar technical degree
- mechanical aptitude, such as the ability to read a blue print
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, customers, vendors and
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience with
CadKey or AutoCad (2D) or any of the popular 3D CAD is a plus
(Inventor, PRO/E, Solid Works, CATIA, etc).Experience Level:Entry
LevelAbout Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our
scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and
results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Glendale , Product Support Engineer, Engineering , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!