Field Service Engineer
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Location: US-CA-GlendaleRequisition ID: 24104Category: Field
ServicePosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Provides operational, maintenance and networking support for
customers through your extensive product and customer skills
knowledge. Works closely with Field Service Managers, Branch
Service Managers and other engineers to provide the high level
technical support with seamless technical expertise of Canon
Solutions America supported products in accordance with the current
Service and Parts Standards.
- Diagnoses mechanical, software, network and system failures,
using established procedures.
- Services and Repairs designated equipment, in an assigned
territory, to Canon standards and specifications.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and
service ability issues ensuring accurate information and
- Complete working knowledge and aptitude of multiple product
groups. This includes all aspects of troubleshooting and
diagnostics. This level is the final comprehensive tier to include
work flow analysis, customer relations and ultimately customer
satisfaction and retention.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and
accurate flow of service information.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned
and provides direction to less senior engineers in same.
- Provides the solutions of escalated technical and / or customer
service related problem areas for any territory requested.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training
plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Associates degree in electronics or electrical engineering
capacity from an accredited college or technical school or
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments.
Successful completion of the 120 day introductory period and
completion of the PDIF new hire class.
- May require some travel (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary.
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment, perform shift work
and do on-call rotations (applies to those servicing PPS\LFS
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than
50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, Glendale , Field Service Engineer, Engineering , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!