Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Environmental Engineer to
develop, implement and monitor the environmental program at Mark
Anthony's brand new, large-scale, state-of-the-art brewing facility
in Glendale, AZ.
As anEnvironmental Engineer your responsibilities will
- Support the development, administration and implementation of
environmental and safety and health programs in accordance with ISO
14001 and ISO 45001 registrations, which include regulatory
requirements regulated by the EPA, OSHA and USDOT.
- Determine impact on site operations and provide support for
compliance strategies and requirements.
- Interact with federal, state, and local regulators as necessary
as they relate to inquiries or compliance activities.
- Will be responsible to assess and monitor site compliance with
all local, state, and federal environmental regulations. Works with
plant personnel to ensure compliance. Conduct site regulatory
- Perform site compliance sampling and submission to lab for
- Responsible to prepare applicable regulatory/company
- Development of work plans for various types of site and field
investigation activities. Management and implementation of site and
field investigation protocols.
- Regulatory agency submittals, including permit applications,
monitoring reports, etc. and interface-liaison. Manage and update
all environmental programs and permits for wastewater discharge,
storm water, hazardous waste, SPCC, and other regulatory
requirements as they pertain to the specific location.
- Review and analyze internal Command Media documents as well as
documentation issued by the federal EPA, DEP and USDOT.
- Evaluate proposed regulations to determine financial,
industrial, public and environmental impact.
- Responsible to facilitate environmental incident prevention and
investigation processes and prepare reports to appropriate
- Direct the facility's waste minimization program. Monitor waste
streams and waste products to ascertain ways to eliminate or
minimize waste generation.
- Will be responsible to monitor wastewater treatment system to
ensure permit compliance and direct water conservation
- Participate in all environmental incident investigations.
- Site assessment and remediation experience including
brownfields, well installation and monitoring, test pits, and
various types of subsurface investigation activities per ASTM,
state and federal requirements.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in environmental engineering.
- 3-5 years' Environmental Engineering experience within a
manufacturing or industrial work environment.
- Previous on the job (internship and / or full-time employment)
experience focusing on Environmental Health& Safety; Minimum of 1
- Professional EHS experience in a manufacturing, test, or
- Experience in preparing environmental permit applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA, and Environmental requirements,
regulations and associated compliance programs.
- ESH experience in subject areas such as industrial safety,
material handling, NFPA Life Safety Code, lock-out-tag-out, and
hazard recognition and other industrial safety programs.
- Experience administering environmental compliance
- Maintain a familiarity with all environmental media (i.e., air,
- Ability to ensure regulatory compliance with minimal direct
supervision. Site assessment, remediation, and water resources
experience and knowledge of related and applicable federal and
state regulatory statutes and legislation is required.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Management (CHMM), Safety
Professional certification (CSP) or other ESH nationally recognized
Relocation Available? No
TheEnvironmental Engineer position is well-suited for you if you
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Safety oriented
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task
- Hands-on attitude and willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Attention to small details
- Understanding of financial systems and controls
- Agile and adaptable to dynamic, entrepreneurial, and evolving
- Team oriented
- Authentic, respectful, diplomatic, and thoughtful
Why work at Mark Anthony Brewing
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company
in the US? If so, check out the opportunities Mark Anthony Brewing
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MAB) is a division of The Mark Anthony
Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and
successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage
alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain
management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused
on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw--
Hard Seltzer, Mike's-- Hard Lemonade, Mike's-- Harder-- Lemonade,
Cayman Jack-- and MXD brands for the western United States. We are
a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a
fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a
company that is transforming the industry- while having some fun -
we want you to consider joining our family!
Please visit mabrewing.com and find our careers page to get
Mark Anthony Brewing Company Information
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and
are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. We
have revolutionized the flavored malt beverage industry with
category-defining brands like mike's-- Hard Lemonade, launched in
1999, and America's #1 Hard Seltzer, White Claw--.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and
drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on
creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to
discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt
base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency,
Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life
everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be
successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment,
Competence and Curiosity.
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Environmental Engineer, Engineering , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!