Manufacture Reporting Analyst
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Manufacture Reporting
Analyst for an exciting state of the art semiconductor manufacturer
located in Sunny Phoenix, Arizona. You will be working with state
of the art technologies so must have proven skills in Data
Analysis, SQL, Excel and pivot tables!As a Reporting analyst you
will work in an office-based operation environment on 8-hour day
shifts, assisting engineering team from different manufacturing
areas, summarizing data and information from engineering systems
and providing daily KPI by customized Excel VBA and other similar
- Utilizing your technical aptitude, operation process analysis,
issue escalation, and work in User/CIM/IT collaborative team
environment as a coordinator.
- Learn the chip manufacturing process and stay informed of
- Monitor integrated systems in the control booth to ensure
proper functioning of automated tools.
- Assist in executing department daily functions, including data
collection, analysis, and system development progress control.
- Production reporting and analysis, capacity planning, process
improvement, workflow, production analysis
- Training for this position takes 6-9 months which include
e-learning, SOP training, and On-Job-Training.Minimum
- Microsoft Excel VBA or SQL Query coding skill is required,
prefer to have both skills.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United
- AAS Degree or Technical Certificate is preferred, but not
- 3 to 15 years of experience of working in a team environment
with a common goal
- Some work experience and/or experience working in a
manufacturing set is preferred, but not required.Volt is an Equal
Keywords: Volt, Glendale , Manufacture Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!