Editorial Engagement Marketing Associate
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded
streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of
content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all
over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home
for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along
with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the
most recent movie releases. We're looking for talented leaders with
an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our
company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation.
Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product,
you will get to make a direct material impact on both the future of
Disney+ and STAR+.We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join the
Global Editorial & Brand Marketing team.Global Editorial & Brand
Marketing is a cross-functional team focused on driving engagement
and retention for Disney+ and STAR+. The team is creative, results
driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify
opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across
the global subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for this position
are hungry for knowledge, have a strong curiosity, and operate with
integrity. This position will have the opportunity learn how to
build Global Editorial & Brand Marketing campaigns end to
- Build Global Email campaigns for Disney+ and Star
- Provide assistance with the end-to-end campaign process.
- Maintain Global Lifecycle project tracker and calendar.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all campaigns marketing
across Marketing Ops, Product, Localization and Creative.
- Work with localization team to make sure copy is localized and
translated correctly for Global Campaigns.
- Seek out creative assets for campaigns.
- Create, monitor, track, and manage global ticketing.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Work closely with other associate and coordinators on
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing
multi-channel content strategies.
- Entertainment experience highly recommended.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a large organization
and partnering with people who are experts in their fields.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management
- Track record of creating content marketing and customer
campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage.
- Strong project management and timeline management skills.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently.
- Results-driven and self-starter.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Understanding of global organizations with strong record of
collaborating with distributed teams across NAM, EMEA, APAC or
- Fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Hulu, NatGeo a
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Glendale , Editorial Engagement Marketing Associate, Advertising , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!