Senior Manager - Retail Creative
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Senior Manager of Retail Creative will be responsible for
the design development of Disney's world-wide retail destinations
and experiences spanning the entire portfolio of Brands and
Franchises - Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas, Fox, NatGeo and more.
The Senior Manager of Retail Creative will lead a team of retail
designers and manage world-class agencies in the development of
Innovative retail design solutions.
- Inspire a team of world-class retail designers.
- Creative direction across all branded retail design experiences
spanning the entire portfolio of TWDC Franchises - Disney, Pixar,
Marvel, Lucas, Fox & NatGeo.
- Lead the development of retail toolkits / Style Guides across
the portfolio of brands.
- Liaison with internal project stakeholders including -
Marketing, Graphic Design, Product design teams, Content Partners
(Studios) and Brand Management.
- Prototype retail stores and shop-in-shops delivering on trend
retail design solutions.
- Manage the flow of work and appropriate graphics resources to
ensure timely and successful project completion.
- Manage and direct outside consultants.
- Develop team members to become future leaders.
Basic Qualifications :
- Outstanding design vision with proven track record of
delivering innovative retail experiences.
- Hands-on, ability to convey design ideas and concepts quickly
to leadership and business partners
- In-depth knowledge of the Global Marketplace with an
understanding of the competitive market, consumers, tech and retail
- Proficient knowledge of Architectural Drawing details, and
construction costs, means and methods.
- Knowledge of visual merchandising best practices, with proven
experience in retail presentation.
- Technical proficiency required to standardize fixture package-
fixture detailing - and new fixture development.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate creative ideas
and concepts to cross-functional teams. Strong Interpersonal
- Excellent people skills, diplomacy and collaborative
- Multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to project manage
working on a variety of projects in parallel.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly
- Establish best practice internal processes.
- Super creative, out-of-the-box visionary capable of bringing
forth innovative retail design ideas that deliver strong business
- Designer with an exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the
guest experience, and passion for TWDC portfolio of brands.
- Bold, optimistic and passionate creative leader with the
ability to mentor and lead teams across geographies.
- 10+ years experience in retail design, branded architecture and
experiential design with a major retail company or top design
- Prior management experience leading a high performing design
team for top brands.
- Proficient with CAD, Sketch UP, 3D rendering, and Adobe
Required Education :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Glendale , Senior Manager - Retail Creative, Advertising , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!