Company: Fuse Media Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Fuse Media is looking for an Assistant Editor to join our
Post-Production Team in our Glendale, California office. In this
role, the ideal person will support all operational and technical
aspects of ongoing edits, as well as prepare for upcoming edits and
work with the Manager of Post-Production on assets to archive media
and projects when edits are complete.--KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Assistant Editor is primarily responsible for importing,
exporting and transcoding media content needed for edit sessions as
well as final delivery to two broadcast facilities and digital
- Sync multi-camera shoot footage.
- Will register media in CatDV.
- Will QC, color correct, and adjust audio levels as needed for
music videos, promos and interstitials.
- Fulfill various requests from peer groups for post-production
needs (i.e. screener links).
- Strongly support editors on assignment in our edit suites (i.e.
- Will provide technical support for edit suite equipment.
- Simple edits may be needed for reformatting acquired
- 3 years' experience in Post-Production
- 2 years' experience with Premiere and a MAM
- Proven proactive trouble-shooter and problem solver.
- Strong understanding of file codecs and formats.
- Client service experience.
- Comfortable in a Mac and PC environment.
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications.
(Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Premiere)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate.
- Willing to work occasional overtime and weekends, as
Keywords: Fuse Media Inc., Glendale , Assistant Editor, Advertising , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!