Paralegal -- Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job Summary: At Disney, we--re storytellers. We make the
impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing
cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories
to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and
resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our
talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to
audiences around the world.
We are seeking an experienced paralegal to support the consumer
products licensing business within the Disney Parks, Experiences
and Products segment of The Walt Disney Company, including both
merchandise and publishing, under the supervision of Disney Legal
We are looking for a candidate who reflects the innovative spirit
and creative talent that defines the Disney Parks, Experiences and
Products segment--the segment that brings the magic of The Walt
Disney Company--s powerful brands and franchises--including Disney,
Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, ESPN, Twentieth Century Studios and
National Geographic--into the daily lives of families and fans
around the world to create magical memories that last a
This role will be based in Burbank, CA. Responsibilities:
- Drafting merchandise & publishing license agreements and
- Drafting services agreements, promotional agreements, NDAs,
authorization letters, and other types of correspondence and
agreements with licensees and vendors.
- Working closely with attorneys, other paralegals, and clients
within Third-Party Commercialization, Publishing, Contract
Administration, and other internal partners.
- Supporting merchandise & publishing rights clearance and rights
- Miscellaneous projects as they arise. Basic Qualifications:
- Commercial/transactional experience is required.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills are required.
- Must have experience in contract drafting.
- Must be an exceedingly organized, detail-oriented person, and
able to multi-task and work independently, without extensive
- Must have strong computer skills, including with office
productivity software such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Preferred
- It is desirable for the candidate to have at least 3 years--
experience at a law firm, corporate law department, or corporate
contract administration department.
- Intellectual Property experience is a plus. Required Education
- Bachelor--s degree
- Paralegal Certification or equivalent Additional Information:
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Glendale , Paralegal -- Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing, Advertising , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!