Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Senior level Data entry - Metadata and Archival expert (data
- This position will support a team at client that is working on
sorting, scanning and cataloging a large historic archive of
- The project will include the review and sorting of archival
papers and dimensional objects, the preparation of paper documents
for scanning, the organization of the scanned materials and the
cataloging of these into an internal database.
- Qualified candidates will have previous experience handling
large volumes of historic documents, the sorting and processing of
files that return from scanning and the cataloging of documents
into an internal database.
- Independent self-starter, able to advance archival cataloging
work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds, climb ladders, pack and
unpack boxes and crates.
- Experience handling paper documents, media (CDs, VHS tapes,
etc.) and three-dimensional objects.Team handles research and
archives which includes art work, documents:-This role requires
sorting through items and sending them to outside supplier for
digital transition.-Looking for individual to confirm the sorting
and transfer to scanning services-Team will receive digital files
after transition, adjust digital files and transfer to media
vault-Savvy in Metadata
Keywords: Experis, Glendale , Data Entry, Administration, Clerical , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!