ERP Business Analyst
Company: Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Association
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Forest Lawn has always attracted unique and exceptional
individuals; those who aren't satisfied with simply building a
career, but want to go home at the end of the day knowing they've
made a profound and positive difference in people's lives. If this
sounds like you, take a look at our job openings....We may have
your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!The ERP Business Analyst will manage
business operations facets of the ERP system. They will be
responsible for helping drive the strategy of how our finance tools
are used, ensuring they are accurate, and that all data is flowing
correctly. They will focus on best practices and efficiency of the
systems. As the key business user of the ERP system, this role
ensures it is used in upgrading corporate accounting business
processes and systems across the organization. Establish operation
standards for the ERP system. Monitor the reliable performance of
ERP systems and integrated products.Essential Duties and
- Administer most aspects of the current ERP system - Netsuite
and associated systems.
- Participate in projects including gathering user requirements
and designing, configuring, testing, and implementing ERP systems
and associated applications.
- Coordinate new software releases; and schedules, plans, and
test system fixes and upgrades, including coordinating the
transition from test to production environments. Stay up to date on
new functionality, customizations and integrations between NetSuite
and any relevant partners in our tool stack.
- Monitor usage and performance of the ERP system to maintain
reliability including end-user usage, daily system scripts and
- Recommend new features or changes to configuration or workflow
based on user feedback.
- Run reports and assist with financials accordingly.
- Assist with integrating our Netsuite ERP with our other
systems, such as Workday and Salesforce through efforts that
include designing and gathering requirements with other
- Monitor and ensure seamless interface with other software
products utilized within the Finance/Accounting department.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend other key technologies required
to support and improve the business processes or ERP, in
conjunction with the Technology Services department.
- Learn new data sharing techniques to ensure proper accounting.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, form layouts
and screens, gather requirements to for new custom objects and
record types, create and change reports, saved searches and
- Assist with developing training plans and documentation for ERP
users, keep materials up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing
- Perform functional requirements gathering, documentation, gap
analysis, process design, configuration and some maintenance for
systems based on changing operational and business needs.
- Able to create and edit complex searches and reports including
distribution to recipients (scheduled, automatic delivery).
- Able to develop custom scripts and workflows within ERP system.
- Familiar with specific areas within Netsuite (GL, Financials,
Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to
Quote to Order), Electronic Funds Transactions, and Fixed Asset
Mgmt and Inventory including data migration and template uploads.
- Able to determine user information needed for dashboards based
- Primary user support, escalating to technical team or NetSuite
- Assist with required audits on Finance/Accounting software
- Good working knowledge of various Netsuite modules including
general ledger, accounts payable, purchasing, inventory, order
entry, accounts receivable, expense reporting and supplier portal.
- Expert knowledge of accounting and finance operations
- Critical thinker, able to prioritize high impact feature
- Willing to learn new tools to find the perfect solutions
- Demonstrate a substantial commitment to advancing
representation and inclusion
- Experience with Banking integrations a plus
- Experience with Data Analytics & Exports a plus
- Experience building out a Finance system & tools ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business, Finance, or Accounting
from four-year college with and/or minimum 3-4 years of experience
administering an ERP system.
- Netsuite Certifications
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- Experience with any of the following - Avalara, bill.com, HR
integrations (Workday), Vroozi, Shopify, Asana preferred.DRUG
TESTING POLICYPrior to beginning employment, all job applicants who
receive a job offer will be required to voluntarily submit to a
drug screening test conducted by a laboratory designated by Forest
Lawn. The drug screening method is a hair collection test that will
detect the use of illegal drugs within the past 90 days. A positive
drug test may result in the withdrawal of the job offer.E-VERIFY
STATEMENTForest Lawn has registered to participate in the federal
government's E-Verify program. With E-Verify we are able to confirm
the employment authorization of all newly hired employees through
an electronic database maintained by the Social Security
Administration and Department of Homeland Security. With respect to
new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with a
new hire's completion of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility
Verification upon commencement of employment. E-Verify is not used
as a tool to pre-screen candidates.For up-to-date information on
E-Verify, go to
INITIATIVE FOR HIRING ORDINANCEForest Lawn will consider for
employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal
Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.MANDATORY COVID-19
VACCINATION POLICYAs an essential business, it is crucial for
Forest Lawn's employees to remain healthy in order for us to be
able to provide our essential services to the public, particularly
in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In accordance with our
mission and Forest Lawn's duty to provide and maintain a workplace
that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to
safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our
client families and visitors; and the community at large from
COVID-19, which may be reduced by vaccination. This policy will
comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health
authorities, as applicable. All employees are required to receive
the COVID-19 vaccination and remain current with all COVID-19
vaccine boosters, unless a reasonable accommodation related to a
medical reason or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices is
approved.For more information on our mandatory vaccination policy:
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
Keywords: Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Association, Glendale , ERP Business Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!